An Overview of Brandon Weight Loss Program:
Brandon Weight Loss is a member of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians (ASBP). Our board-certified physicians are passionate about helping you achieve your weight goals. Our friendly and professional staff is both dedicated and well-trained, giving it what it takes to work with you in a one-on-one setting to develop a medical weight loss plan tailored to fit your current health situation and your weight goal.
We don’t view weight loss as an interim step that one needs to take to achieve a short-term goal. We don’t view it as a mere diet either! Our approach to weight loss is holistic. We offer a full medical program designed to help you achieve and sustain a healthy weight goal. We focus on long-term results, and certainly don’t believe in quick fixes! Patients are expected to sustain long-term weight loss goals and achieve about 90% success rate by following our doctors’ recommendations and plans.
We are committed to support you throughout your weight loss journey and until you reach your healthy weight, and will continue our support to help you sustain it. Our nutrition and weight loss coach will help you achieve your weight goals by not only putting you on a diet and medication plan, but also by providing passionate and honest encouragement and support throughout the entire process.
At Brandon Weight Loss, we view your weight loss experience as a journey upon which your weight loss and nutrition coach will accompany you every step of the way until you attain your healthy weight goal. Our philosophy is based on a five basic beliefs:
- Unhealthy lifestyle leads to obesity and overweightness which can cause health disorders
- Reaching and sustaining healthy weight can only be done through adopting and enjoying a healthy lifestyle
- A medical approach to weight loss is safer and has a higher success rate than a diet-only approach
- Weight management is a journey, not a destination!
- A successful weight loss journey requires will, patience, discipline and commitment
- Here is what our weight loss and nutrition coach will do for you as you progress through our weight loss program:
- A private and friendly one-on-one consultation which includes a physical exam, blood work, EKG test, body composition measurements, and a visit with the physician
- An assessment of your situation and weight goals
- A personalized plan optimized to fit your circumstances and meet your weight goals
- A healthy diet plan that is inclusive of all food groups and is focused on calorie consumption
- B12 (Energy Metabolism Booster) and MIC (Fat Burner) injections, and possibly an appetite suppressing medication, if recommended by the physician. MIC injections contain three lipotropic agents: L-Methionine, and Inositol, and Choline, which are believed to support liver function and help the body excrete abnormal fat.
- Weekly sessions to review progress after the first visit, during which you will get weighed, get B12 and MIC injections and get medication refills
- As you move closer towards your weight goal, the plan is revised until you are fully able to maintain a lifestyle capable of sustaining your newly accomplished weight
- Our weight loss and nutrition coach will be available for maintenance appointments and to continue to give you B12 and MIC supplements as a part of the maintenance program.
Give us a call today to start your Weight Loss Journey!(813) 684-5880
Our office is conveniently located to serve part of Tampa and the greater Brandon area including Valrico, Fischhawk, Riverview, Appolo Beach, Seffener, and Plant City.